Monday, November 5, 2012

Masturbation - the grey line?

This post might seem a bit controversial for those that have a religious bent but I have often wondered at where the line is drawn. For most followers of the bible, the bible makes it clear that is completely against all forms of sexual relations outside the boundaries of marriage but I have often wondered where does masturbation fall? In fact, the bible often times goes ahead to say that if your eyes causes you to sin, pluck it out and it mentions other things that you should do your body parts if it causes you to sin but it seems that the bible is silent on masturbation and as such masturbation seems to be a gray area for many Christians or spiritual people.

I remember talking to a friend of mine who is a very strong christian about how he managed to remain celibate for so long before choosing to get married and he told me point blank that he masturbated, often times in the shower (NO, I will not go into this). I remember feeling uncomfortable with his admission because he made it seem that his behavior was normative, so I will like to know, for you guys and gals out there, please explain with no nastiness, please.

Where does God really stand on the masturbation issue?

Is it a sin? Why or why not?

For those who state that they are celibate, is performing masturbatory acts making their accepted lifestyle a lie?

Does everyone masturbate??

If you don't masturbate, does that make you abnormal?








Masturbation
what do you think of masturbation
It is wrong, a sin and abnormal.
It is normal and everyone does it.
I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t know. I am unsure.
It is a wrong but everyone does it.







Till next time,
Pammy

My thoughts on "2017 New Years Resolutions for White Guys | MTV News"

My thoughts a) Stop tarring everyone with the same brush - not all Caucasians fit the stereotype.  If you get offended when someone mak...